[Ok-sus] If the oil price plunge continues, now may be the time to panic for shale companies

John Miggins jmiggins at cox.net
Wed Oct 15 17:00:03 UTC 2014

The price drop is a factor of many things, demand, supply, contraction, but I believe a large part of this is the west trying to starve Russia out on oil prices as punishment for not following the New World Order agenda on Ukraine and Syria and Iran.  The four sisters BP, Exxon Mobil, Shell, and  Chevron all owned by the world elite are subsidizing prices to hurt Russian Economy and Iranian Economy.

Economic warfare- it will come back when something breaks,  demand does not curtain that quickly.

Go solar now, free  yourself from the serfdom of oil.  :)

John Miggins
www.harvestsolar.net
jmiggins at cox.net
918-521-6223