[Ok-sus] FW: How to Bring Co-Operatives to Your Community

Shauna Struby sstruby at cox.net
Wed Oct 22 18:05:50 UTC 2014

If you cannot read the newsletter from the Resilience Circle Network
forwarded below, here is an info recap on what the newsletter is about:

Free Webinar
Transforming Businesses Into Cooperatives: Bringing the New Economy to Scale
<http://act.ips-dc.org/site/R?i=WjPgIgEJakl1bBIoBC41UQ>
Tuesday, October 28
12:30pm ET
Register here <http://act.ips-dc.org/site/R?i=d_bLZy-wPTJ3dAz1qz93zw>