[Ok-sus] What do you think of cloned beef?

Dalton, Deborah W. dalton at ou.edu
Fri Oct 31 15:44:54 UTC 2014

This is in effect trying to improve the fabric in the deck chairs on the Titanic (on the first class deck). Given the catastrophic global issues that face us this is the last thing on earth we should be doing...improving a luxury item that has a huge contribution to greenhouse gasses is nuts. "They" will start telling us this is how we will feed 9-11 billion people...NOT.

My fundamental question is how does one ride down a major contraction if not the collapse of civilization while keeping ones feet on the ground and trying not to succumb to despair?

Deborah W. Dalton
Professor and Director
Interdisciplinary perspectives on the Environment
630 Parrington Oval
Monnet Hall 556
325-3828
dalton at ou.edu