[Ok-sus] Deborah Dalton Don't Despair!

Harlan Hentges harlan at organiclawyers.com
Fri Oct 31 16:34:33 UTC 2014

Here in Oklahoma, if power goes out, sewer doesn't work, no ambulance or
police, car is destroyed, no grocery store and we're living in a make-shift
shelter, we call it a natural DISASTER.  For 2.5 billion people who live on
less than $2/day, that's just another ordinary day like every day for
millennia.

Changing circumstances are not reasons to despair, but to think smart, work
hard and do the right thing which for me includes faith and prayer.

Cheers!

Harlan Hentges

(405) 340-6554  Office

(405) 808-7669  Mobile