[Ok-sus] Reminder: Direct Marketing Meats Webinar Tomorrow at 12pm EST

Bob Waldrop bwaldrop1952 at att.net
Mon Sep 15 21:25:31 UTC 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[COMFOOD: ] Reminder: Direct Marketing Meats Webinar Tomorrow
at 12pm EST
Date: 	Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:43:03 -0700
From: 	Kathryn Quanbeck <kathryn.quanbeck at oregonstate.edu>
To: 	comfood at elist.tufts.edu

Hi all,

Just a reminder, the Women in Ag Learning Network
<http://www.extension.org/womeninag> and the Niche Meat Processor
Assistance Network <http://www.nichemeatprocessing.org> are co-hosting a
webinar tomorrow, *Sept.16* at *12pm EST*.  The webinar is targeted
towards women farmers and ranchers who are new to direct marketing
meats, but all are welcome to attend.  More info is below:

    *Direct Marketing Meats Webinar**
    *
    *
    *
    /This webinar is brought to you by the Women in Ag Learning Network
    <http://www.extension.org/womeninag>, presented in collaboration
    with the Niche Meat Processor Assistance Network
    <http://nichemeatprocessing.org>./