[Ok-sus] Missouri's "Right to Farm" = No Right to Grow Food

Rita Scott rejuvrita at olp.net
Thu Apr 9 16:17:49 UTC 2015

I would encourage everyone to call their senators, or email them today, or no later than Monday.

I emailed my senator, and he cast a Nay vote for me yesterday while serving on the Rules Committee…. Unfortunately the Aye's were 8, the Nay's vote was 4, and 2 missed, so next step is on  to the Senate floor for full vote SOON!

Rita Scott
OK Farm and Food Alliance
918.640.5408