[Ok-sus] Parasite/Famacha(R) Training with Steve Hart near Rose, OK

Julie Gahn oframembership at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 13:59:37 UTC 2015

Parasite/Famacha® Workshop with Dr. Steve Hart, Langston University at
member farm near Rose, OK

1 pm, Saturday October 17, 2015

This course covers:

• Biology and Control of Worms with Management

• Proper Use of Dewormers

• FAMACHA® Eye Scoring Training

• Fecal Egg Counting

The course is free, complements of the Oklahoma Farmers and Ranchers
Association.

Please respond this email (oframembership at gmail.com) to register and
receive directions to the farm.

Sincerely,

Julie Gahn

Executive Director

Oklahoma Farmers and Ranchers Association

http://www.okfarmersandranchers.org

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oklahoma-Farmers-Ranchers-Association/295708188505

(918) 207-7275

"We are managing our soil to improve the health and nutrition of the
forage, the livestock, and therefore our families, friends and
communities." (OFRA Mentoring Webpage)

The Oklahoma Farmers and Ranchers Association’s mission is to provide
sustainable agriculture education and training for all interested including
underserved and disadvantaged people.