[Ok-sus] Tuesday, July 28: Evening with the City of OKC Planning Dept.
ryan at nacok.org
Wed Jul 22 20:34:31 UTC 2015
ok-sus at lists.oksustainability.org
This coming Tuesday, July 28th, everyone's invited to join Neighborhood
Alliance at Boldt Construction (101 West Hefner Road) to hear from the City
of Oklahoma City's Planning Department. With planOKC just adopted as the
City's new comprehensive plan, the 2017 general obligation bond on the
horizon and the possibility of a fourth iteration of MAPS, this free event
is an opportunity to hear presentations on some of the Planning
Department's programs and how they help to work to shape the appearance,
use, and development of Oklahoma City and increase quality of life.
Speakers will include:
- Aubrey Hammontree, City of Oklahoma City Director of Planning
- Chris Varga, Principal Planner, Housing and Community Development
- Shannon Entz, Senior Planner, Strategic Neighborhood Initiative (SNI)
- Robbie Kienzle, Liaison, Office of Arts and Cultural Affairs
- Kim Cooper-Hart, Senior Planner, Commercial District Revitalization
- Jesse Hugo, Planner, Commercial District Revitalization Program (CDRP)
The event is free but registration is required. You can register via our
site, NACOK.org, or through this link:
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
101 West Hefner Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73114
Hope you can join us for this opportunity! Let me know if you have any
Neighborhood Alliance of Central Oklahoma
1236 NW 36th St.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73118
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ok-sus