[Ok-sus] [OKC] TO THE BARRICADES OKIES -- DEFEND YOUR RIGHT TO ROOFTOP SOLAR

Bob Waldrop bob at bobwaldrop.net
Tue Sep 8 15:05:05 UTC 2015

I understand, the appellation "angel" was from the OGE viewpoint in
terms of their load always being the same and thus very predictable,
whereas the rock crushers are unpredictable from a load viewpoint.
Although they might be persuaded by a rate concession to perhaps
schedule those crushing episodes so that there is some warning and even
planning.

Bob Waldrop, Okie City