[Ok-sus] 20x2020 @ Western Oklahoma State College (Altus, OK)

Anita anitam48 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 13:33:20 UTC 2015

I also had the question of "what is 20x2020". For those of you who haven't
had a chance to look for it, I found this on the
website https://www.ok.gov/20x2020/

The mission of Oklahoma Facilities Energy Conservation Program, 20%x2020,
is to reduce the energy consumed in facilities owned or operated by the
State of Oklahoma while maintaining a comfortable, productive building
environment. Derived from the strategic objectives in Governor Mary
Fallin’s 2011 Oklahoma First Energy Plan, 20%x2020 was established by
Senate Bill 1096 in 2012.

*Oklahoma’s Goal*

Senate Bill 1096 set a target goal of cumulative energy reduction in state
buildings of not less than 20% from the 2012 fiscal year baseline by year
2020. As 20%x2020 is implemented throughout the state, regular energy
performance reports will be posted to this website.​

Anita

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 3:22 PM, Bob Waldrop <bob at bobwaldrop.net> wrote:

> What is 20x2020?
>
> Bob Waldrop, Okie City
>

> On 9/15/2015 2:16 PM, Temur Akhmedov wrote:
>
> Greetings again!
>
> Quick shout out to Western Oklahoma State College (WOSC) in Altus,
> Oklahoma. WOSC is one of the leaders in the whole 20x2020 effort. A very
> pro-active, motivated and innovative team leads efforts. Please check out
> this short video WOSC put together to celebrate the start of the new school
> year and build excitement for energy efficiency strategies.
>
> Several schools participated in a simultaneous launch of 20x2020 on their
> campuses in Aug and Sep. These colleges have started working a while back.
> Start of the new year is just an opportunity to re-fresh ideas and
> strategies.
>
> https://youtu.be/XT2vo-SgUbk
>
> Please share your support!
>
> Thank you,
>

> *Temur Akhmedov, LEED AP *Green Building, Energy Efficiency & Renewable
> Energy
> C: +1-405-229-9165 F: +1-866-661-5253
>
> Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail or attachments
>
> Confidentiality Notice:  This email, including any attachments, is for the
> sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential and
> privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
> distribution is prohibited.  If you receive this email and are not the
> intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply, and destroy
> all copies of the original message.

Anita
Gardener, activist, weaver, mentor, singer
"Songs are thoughts, sung out with the breath when people are moved by
great forces and ordinary speech no longer suffices." Orpingalik, Netsilik
Eskimo hunter