[Ok-sus] Webinar: Building As a System & ECM Planning (Main Street Program, Dept of Commerce)

Temur Akhmedov okenergysavers at live.com
Mon Jun 20 15:32:35 UTC 2016

Greeting Sustainability Network!

I would like to drop a quick note about an upcoming webinar offered by Main Street Program, Oklahoma Department of Commerce, to all small business here in Oklahoma. You can learn about their valuable work at http://okcommerce.gov/community/main-street/. If you are a small business owners on our Main Streets, please reach out to them. They may be able to help you and your community.

Webinar: Building As a System & ECM Planning (ECM - Energy Conservation Measures)

When: Fri, Jun 24, 2016 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT

In this webinar, you will learn how your lighting & HVAC systems, building envelope, and your behavior are affecting how many dollars you lose each month to energy. Easy no and low-cost steps will be covered as well as free resources that can help you to identify and prioritize your efforts.

Register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6753039164930906113

I will be the presenter. Webinar is offered by ES2, an Oklahoma City based energy solutions provider. I work at ES2 as Director of Energy Solutions. My colleague Morgan Miller, Energy Programs Consultant, will assist with managing the webinar and Q&A.

Thanks,

Temur Akhmedov, LEED AP, CEM

Green Building, Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy
C: +1-405-229-9165 F: +1-866-661-5253

  Please consider the environment
before printing this e-mail or attachments

Confidentiality
 Notice:  This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited.  If you receive this email and are not the intended
recipient, please inform the sender by email reply, and destroy all
copies of the original message.