[Ok-sus] USGBC OK: ArchiTreads on Apr 22

USGBC Oklahoma lksmith at usgbc.org
Fri Mar 31 14:58:07 UTC 2017

August 2016 News and Events
View this email in your browser (http://us13.campaign-archive1.com/?u=18af0436626533b3e020d537c&id=817e20783e&e=613e939464)

** ArchiTread, Sat April 22

** Register Now:  Early Registration ends on March 31. (https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07edt2756h5e208fc1&oseq=&c=&ch=)

**

Join AIA Eastern Oklahoma & USGBC Oklahoma for our ArchiTread Bike or Run/Walk Tour.

This year's event will be held on Earth Day.  Each building we visit will have a unique story to tell about sustainability.

Saturday, April 22, 1:00 - 4:00 pm
* Tour begins & ends outside the Soundpony - 409 N. Main Street, Downtown Tulsa

Ticket pricing as follows:
* $20 per rider / walker / runner through March 31^st
* $25 per rider / walker / runner  from April 1^st through April 20^th
* $30 per rider / walker / runner on day of event on-site in person
* Online registration closes April 20^th at midnight
* Event day registration from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm

* Tour length is under 5 miles and helmets are required by bike riders
* Cruisers are welcome! This tour is for everybody.
* Tour will be held rain or shine.
* No bike? No problem! We're also doing running or walking tours
* Bamboo bandanas for first 100 participants!
* Check-in and waiver required to ride! Event day registration available only from 11:00am - 1:00pm.
* No public restroom at registration site.
* Kids under 18 are welcome when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.  Must bring valid ID and be 21 or older to purchase beer.
* More info? Email
* https://www.facebook.com/architread

**

**

Get Involved with USGBC Oklahoma

Opportunities
* Join USGBC OK. $70, Less for students.  Join (http://www.usgbc.org/join-center/chapter?chapter=179087)
* Volunteer with ADVANCE community service projects. TO Bowman (mailto:TO Bowman?subject=USGBC%20ADVANCE)
* Send comments to Board Chair Molly Jones. (mailto:molly at jones-design-studio.com?subject=USGBC%20OK)

** (http://www.twitter.com/usgbcoklahoma)
** (http://www.facebook.com/usgbc.oklahoma)
** (http://www.usgbc.org/usgbc-oklahoma)
** (mailto:lksmith at usgbc.org)
** (http://www.linkedin.com/groups/4866646/profile)
Copyright ©  2016 USGBC-Oklahoma, All rights reserved.

Thanks for subscribing to our newsletter as we work to make green buildings available to
everyone in Oklahoma.

USGBC Customer Service: 800-795-1747 | ** Oklahoma at usgbc.org (mailto:Oklahoma at usgbc.org)

Staff: Linda K. Smith, Director USGBC AR and OK | 501-680-1573 | ** lksmith at usgbc.org (mailto:lksmith at usgbc.org)

You can ** update your preferences (http://usgbc.us13.list-manage1.com/profile?u=18af0436626533b3e020d537c&id=c7db9f2983&e=613e939464)