[Snap Framework] Enumerator patches landed in snap-core and snap-server

Gregory Collins greg at gregorycollins.net
Sun Nov 28 08:48:58 CST 2010

Hi all,

I've just landed experimental patches to port snap over to the
enumerator library to our github repo; I would really appreciate it if
some of you guys could try it out and give it a bit of testing. The
code is in the "enumerator" branch on both snap-core and snap-server.

At this point our TODO list for 0.3 looks like:

  * merge in duairc's snap-extensions code

  * decide whether we want to switch the hint stuff over to use Jeremy
Shaw's plugins code

  * cleanup and testing.

I would like Snap 0.3 to come out "sooner" rather than "later"; aiming
for mid-December right now. If any of you guys have any hours to put
in between now and then, I would be very chuffed!

Thanks,

Gregory Collins <greg at gregorycollins.net>