[SPSP-members] Fwd: Summer school Ethics of the Green Future, Barchem, Netherlands, 19-23 August 2012.

Jeroen P. van der Sluijs j.p.vandersluijs at uu.nl
Fri Jun 8 09:56:44 CDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Summer school Ethics of the Green Future, Barchem,
Netherlands, 19-23 August 2012.
Date: 	Fri, 8 Jun 2012 16:43:43 +0200
From: 	jos philips <jpmphilips at hotmail.com>

Dear all,

May I ask you to bring the attached announcement, regarding the summer
school
*Ethics of the Green Future *(19-23 August 2012, Barchem, the Netherlands)
to the attention of all PhD-students whom you know that might be interested?

Please note that the *deadline for application is already soon: 22 June
2012*.

Also note that PhD students of institutions currently involved in our
network will receive a discount.

With best wishes,

Jos