[SPSP-members] EPSA17 PhD Student Meeting - 5th September 2017, 6pm, Byrne House

Bonnin, Thomas tb391 at exeter.ac.uk
Tue May 16 14:32:09 UTC 2017

Dear all,

This email is addressed to PhD students who are members of the European Philosophy of Science Association (EPSA) and who are going to participate in the EPSA17 conference*. As most of you already know, the conference will take place at the University of Exeter, on the 6th-9th of September. The EPSA Committee has informed us that they would like to appoint a PhD representative.

To that end, we will be holding a pre-conference PhD meeting. It will take place in Byrne House, Streatham Campus, University of Exeter, on Tuesday 5th of September, 6pm. We will have a brainstorm on any issue that could be raised to the EPSA Committee, in addition to the election of the representative. This meeting will also provide a unique opportunity to meet each other in an informal and friendly environment. There will be free drinks and snacks for all the participants.

We would like to encourage all graduate EPSA delegates to take part in this event, as we believe it is important to increase our visibility and presence in the governance of EPSA.

Kind regards,
Thomas Bonnin & Javier Suárez

*For student delegates who are not members of EPSA yet, we strongly suggest becoming a member (there is a reduced membership fee for students).