[Sstw] 2012 OKsprout Community Garden

Cheryl Baker cheryl74074 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:50:15 CDT 2012

OKsprout Community Garden

 Join us for the 2012 season!

Have you ever wanted to grow your own organic garden, but didn’t know how,
or didn’t have the space to do it?

Now is the time! We are looking for more people to join us in growing a
vibrant community garden.

Participation is FREE- the only cost is the labor required to make your
plot productive. Save money, eat better, get some exercise, and improve our
community!

We are located on the east side of Stillwater, at 1023 E. Will Rogers Dr.,
on land donated by the First Nazarene Church.

For more information, please contact us at *oksprout at gmail.com* or call
Cheryl at 405-743-9398.

I have attached a flyer with the above information- if you know of any
place where it could be posted, please print it off and help us to spread
the word! And if you know of anyone that may be interested, please share
this information with them. Thanks everyone!