[UCUC] Training Tomorrow

Emma Sye ems84 at uclive.ac.nz
Sun Jul 17 17:51:25 CDT 2011

oops, apparently map didn't attach properly - I'll try again!

Hi all,
Great to see everyone out yesterday at Ray Blank!

Training will be on tomorrow night (Tues 19th) at the Christchurch RDA Arena - for those of you who have not been before the venue is a large indoor sand arena.
time: 7.30 - 9.30pm
cost: $5 to cover arena hire
bring: light and dark coloured tops, footwear (cleats/running shoes/bare feet/other [bear feet Emma
Holdaway?!])
Please see the attached map for directions, If you would like a ride with someone or more information please reply to this email, text me, or put a post up on our facebook site http://www.facebook.com/groups/323339497186?ap=1

Everyone is welcome!
see you tomorrow
Emma