[UCUC] What's coming up

John Morton jwm at angrymonkey.net.nz
Thu Jul 21 02:18:41 CDT 2011

* Sunday 24th July:

Last day to register a team for the next social league, which starts next
Wednesday (ie, there is no break between them!). So far I have:

Mrs Crudline
Manflu
Kaotic Kreature

Email to confirm your team is playing again, along with your current team
register (which has almost certainly changed since the last time I saw it).

Also let me know if there are time slots that don't suit you, and if you need
more players.

* Monday 25th July:

Last day to pay the early bird fee of $40 for Disc Wars. Make with the clicky
and register:

http://chch.ultimate.org.nz/wiki/view/Disc_Wars_2011

* Monday 1st August:

Last day to RSVP and pay for the Awards Dinner

* Wednesday 3rd August:

Last day to pay and register for Disc Wars!

* Saturday 13th August:

Disc Wars during the day, Awards Dinner in the evening.

* Sunday 14th August:

Second day of Disc Wars

John