[UCUC] New Indoor Teams

Emma Sye ems84 at uclive.ac.nz
Fri Jul 22 21:00:43 CDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the quick responses I got about the new indoor league.

The new teams are as follows:

Merlin:

Toni Cox (c)

Liz Campbell

Heather Bickerton

Mike Jeffcott

Brendon Frater

Tristan Read

Shane van Bergen

Nathaniel Gunby

Gandalf:

Emma Sye (c)

Cassie Mitchell

Erin McNary

Mike Bush

Bert Prendergast

Mike O’Flaherty

Drew Diemar

Kevin Niccum

Dumbledore:

Emma Holdaway (c)

Fritha Bevin-McCrimmon

Grace Ryan

Chuffer

Aaron Neal (only playing half of league)

Scott Carnie

George Fairhurst

James Maguire

Tyler Rogers(?)

Team Josh:

Josh

Jess

CJ

Sam B

Alan

If your name doesn’t appear on this list and you think it should please let me know.

Games are held at the Bishopdale YMCA on Wednesdays between 6.15 – 8.45pm

The draw for the coming week will be sent out to the UCUC mailing list when it is available – check your emails!

The cost for the league will most likely be somewhere in the region of $30-35 – this will be confirmed in the next week or so when payment will be requested.

Any more questions? Feel free to email me (ems84 at uclive.ac.nz)

Thanks

Emma