[UCUC] New Indoor Teams

Emma Sye ems84 at uclive.ac.nz
Fri Jul 22 21:00:43 CDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the quick responses I got about the new indoor league.

The new teams are as follows:

Toni Cox (c)

Liz Campbell

Heather Bickerton

Mike Jeffcott

Brendon Frater

Tristan Read

Shane van Bergen

Nathaniel Gunby

Emma Sye (c)

Cassie Mitchell

Erin McNary

Mike Bush

Bert Prendergast

Mike O’Flaherty

Drew Diemar

Kevin Niccum

Emma Holdaway (c)

Fritha Bevin-McCrimmon

Grace Ryan

Aaron Neal (only playing half of league)

Scott Carnie

George Fairhurst

James Maguire

Tyler Rogers(?)

Team Josh:

Sam B

If your name doesn’t appear on this list and you think it should please let me know.

Games are held at the Bishopdale YMCA on Wednesdays between 6.15 – 8.45pm

The draw for the coming week will be sent out to the UCUC mailing list when it is available – check your emails!

The cost for the league will most likely be somewhere in the region of $30-35 – this will be confirmed in the next week or so when payment will be requested.

Any more questions? Feel free to email me (ems84 at uclive.ac.nz)