[vcl_admin] Meeting space/Permanent spac

Ninety Nein ninetynein at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 17:11:48 CDT 2010

Hi Folks,

Why not take it back to where it all began?  How about the Rhizome
Cafe (http://www.rhizomecafe.ca/).  Somewhat of a meeting room, wifi,
and beer.  I think they charge us $10 per session though, and is up on
Main and Broadway, so a little out of the way...

If we could find something with wifi downtown, perhaps a quiet coffee
shop or something??

I also have one or two more people that would like to check out a meeting.

Thanks,
Tyson