[vcl_admin] hi i just joined the mailing list

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 11:31:36 CST 2010

hi i just joined the mailing list so an introduction is in order.
Hi my name is Robert.

I was hearing about arduino controllers for a while and didn't know
what they were until i saw a demonstration of one helping out with
high speed photography, then it clicked. I read all that i could find
on the net and watched loads of MAKE: videos. I have a bought an
adurino and the kit to tinker with it and solder things. Then i found
this group, and the intro to Adruino class on Tuesday.

I want in !

what time is it held ? do i need to bring anything more than the
adrurino? do i need to become a member first?

some other info about me.
i am a VFX TD in other words i blow stuff up digitally for movies.
I use a program houdini and am happy to help others learn how to use it.
i have used sketchup professional making complicated models and am
happy to help others learn how to use it.
I script in Python as part of my work and have some to teach but
plenty to learn.

Hi VHS.

Robert.