[vcl_admin] Insurance

Ninety Nein ninetynein at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 19:03:02 CDT 2010

Along those lines....

I think that starting December we should all be paying our memberships
on a monthly basis, regardless of how much we've put in over the last
few months, or how much we may each need to chip in to cover
insurance.  Perhaps down the road we can look at those months that
were 'paid in advance' (or not), but I think to get this thing going
right now, we need a constant, reliable revenue stream.

What does everyone think?