[vcl_admin] Myford lathe, vcl_admin Digest, Vol 19, Issue 4

george shipley george_shipley at telus.net
Tue Dec 13 12:25:04 CST 2011

Hi all,
I also have a Myford lathe, and it also needs some work to get it in working order.  I talked to a fellow who was helpful on the phone.  He makes house calls if you want and said he'd be happy to have someone looking over his shoulder and he'd explain what he was doing as he did it.  He is Dave (don't know his last name) at Tancot Equipment and Tools, 604-454-8844, in Maple Ridge.  His charge is $80/hour and said he figured it'd take about 2 hours to go through the set up.

If you ask Dave to make a house call, please let me know.  I'd help with the cost if I can participate.  George, 604-790-6125.