[vcl_members] Truck

Henry Norris norris.henry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 00:47:40 CDT 2012

Hi everyone, a bit of spam for you on this lovely evening. I have been
thinking of buying a truck, and I wanted to throw it out to such a handy
group of people such as yourselves, that if anyone has a truck they're
thinking of selling, or know of a good deal somewhere, please drop me a
line. Prefer 4cyl 4x4 Japanese, but interested in whatever else you know
of. I've currently got an 87 Honda Wagovan, so that could be included in a
swap/deal. Thanks in advance, and once again, sorry for yet another list
email for you folks to read. Hope to see you all at the Lab soon!

Henry

250.686.7434