[WMHFA-news] 7-15-09

WMHFA wmhfa at charter.net
Tue Jul 14 21:09:24 CDT 2009

Northern Lights Homeschool Marching Band

7921 Whites Bridge Rd., Belding, MI 48809

wmhfa at charter.net

Rehearsal Schedule Change for July 15 - On Wednesday, July 15 our rehearsal
will be from 1:00 to 3:00 in the afternoon.

Final Marching Band Fee is Due - Please make your final Marching Band
payment today.

Ionia Free Fair Parade - Saturday, July 18.  Line-up is at 9:30am (Parade
details and map are attached).  This year the Ionia Free Fair is generously
giving each marching band member two ride passes to be used on any two rides
in the fair.

July 22 & 29 - Rehearsal at normal time (9:00-11:00)

August 1 - Grand Haven Coast Guard Festival Parade

Uniforms must be turned in by August 1 - We will be collecting uniforms
after the parade in Grand Haven. If you will not be marching in the Grand
Haven Parade please turn in your uniform at the band trailer after the Ionia
Parade.

Have you scheduled your audition yet? - July 29th is full and we have almost
filled July 22nd.  If you delay too much you may be scheduled for July 15th.
Send an email to wmhfa at charter.net to get on the audition schedule.

Quality Used Instruments for Sale - Looking for a good quality inexpensive
used instrument?  Contact Wendy March and she will do her best to get you
what you are looking for.  Contact her at swmarch at charter.net or
(616)794-2332.

Pictures and videos of the Gatlinburg trip - We are working on putting
together photo disks for purchase.  We will have rafting pictures and
videos, a video of the parade and lots of candid shots of the trip taken by
Mrs. Haverdink and Mrs. Praniewicz.  Will you do us a favor?  We spent a
considerable amount of money purchasing all pictures and videos of the
rafting trip and parade to pass the savings on to you.  Will you consider
purchasing the disks from WMHFA rather than get them from someone else?  We
will keep the price reasonable for you and you in turn will help cover the
cost incurred.  Look for a sign-up sheet at the Information Table on
Wednesday.  Thank you.