[WMHFA-news] Marching Band Trip Survey

WMHFA wmhfa at charter.net
Mon Mar 22 21:36:32 CDT 2010

2010 Marching Band Trip Survey

The 2010 Northern Lights Homeschool Marching Band is going on another great
trip this summer!  We are planning an exciting two day trip to the
Cincinnati, OH area.

Day One - Perform and play at Kings Island Amusement Park

Day Two - Visit the Creation Museum

You can ride in the comfort of a deluxe motor coach, spend the night in a
comfortable hotel, get a free hot buffet breakfast and have all entrance
fees, tips and gratuities taken care of for only $150/person.

WHEN? - We have narrowed the dates down to July 15-16 OR July 29-30

IMPORTANT! - If you have a preference of one date over another, please send
an email to wmhfa at charter.net to let us know.  Your input is important and
we need to know as soon as possible to start making reservations.

The 2010 Northern Lights Marching Band is open to ALL Band Students (even
Beginning Band students).  A few openings are available for Orchestra
students (see Mrs. March).

Watch your email for 2010 Marching Band enrollment information!