[WMHFA-news] URGENT: Big Buddies Needed!

WMHFA wmhfa at charter.net
Tue Oct 12 10:36:44 CDT 2010

We have a problem.  Several young people have signed up to be Little
Buddies, but we have no older boys or girls of the same instrument to be a
Big Buddy for them.  Would you reconsider offering your time and attention
to being a Buddy to these young students?  Here's what we still need:

A boy CLARINET player at least 11 years old.

A boy SAXAPHONE player at least 10 years old.

Three boy BARITONE players at least 9 years old

Two boy VIOLIN players at least 9 and 11 years old

Two girl CELLO players at least 9 and 12 years old

If you are willing please let me know today so that this young player can be
a part of the Buddies from the very start.

Thank you,

Mrs. Kathy Wells

Wellsfour at att.net