[WMHFA-news] Attention (Grand Rapids) Seniors!

Jackie Haverdink imagesbyjh at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 09:21:46 CDT 2010

If your student will be graduating this year and would like to be featured in
the front of the yearbook with a bigger picture and bio information, then we
need to know.  :)

The deadline for submitting your information and picture is January 19, 2011.
[FYI- this date is really the very last week to turn in the information- no
dragging it out- and it comes very quickly once we're back in January.  Last
year, there was a senior who didn't get in the yearbook b/c of not turning in
the info.  We are working on pretty strict deadlines from the publisher.  This
gives you 3 months' notice to do this, which is plenty of time.]

All that being said, if you have your picture ready and can fill out the info
soon, then do it- get it done.  If you want/need to have a picture taken, please
contact Mrs Haverdink for pricing on a mini session or full session.  This must
be done by mid-December because of the holidays.

Please call or email Mrs. Haverdink to get the biographical questions emailed to
you.  We would prefer the answers in an email or document so that we can copy
and paste the info into the yearbook- saves lots of typing time!  :)
imagesbyjh at yahoo.com  616.530.6007

Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions!