[WMHFA-news] Philadelphia Trip?

WMHFA wmhfa at charter.net
Fri Apr 1 09:50:38 CDT 2011

After evaluating the level of participation and balance of instruments. we
have determined that the Philadelphia trip is ON!

It's time for us to all dig in to make plans, raise money and get prepared.

We are open to suggested sites and activities in the greater Philadelphia
area or anywhere between here and there.  We are also interested in knowing
if some sites are not worth the time, effort or $$.  Our goal is to use our
time (and $$) wisely and make this an educational as well as a fun trip.

Be watching your email because more information will be coming soon!

West Michigan Homeschool Fine Arts

7921 Whites Bridge Rd.

Belding, MI 48809

(616)794-2332