[WMHFA-news] Middle School Solo & Ensemble Results

WMHFA wmhfa at charter.net
Mon Apr 18 09:08:12 CDT 2011

Congratulations to our students who participated in the Middle School Solo &
Ensemble Festival in Caledonia this past Saturday!  We had 29 students earn
a Division I rating and 7 students earned a Division II rating.  Great Job!
We are proud of you for your hard work and accomplishments!

Also, Congratulations to the Northern Lights Chorale for earning a Division
I rating at the State MSVMA Solo & Ensemble Festival in Big Rapids on
Saturday!

The festivals are a great time of learning and coaching from master
teachers.  We hope each one walked away with learning something new!

West Michigan Homeschool Fine Arts

7921 Whites Bridge Rd.

Belding, MI 48809

(616)794-2332